 Space / 37140
Re: B.I. Joe: Killer Whale Hovercraft
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military
Date:
Sat, 27 Nov 2004 22:31:37 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw wrote:
   Greetings!

After a little forced hiatus, Joe is back and he’s hoverin’ to glory!

Okay, I know I’m late getting in on this, but I had to say I’m a fan of all your B.I. Joe stuff, and the Killer Whale is no exception. When we were kids, my brother had the Cobra hydrofoil that was the counterpart to this hovercraft (which incidentally, might also look good in Lego format, in case you’re taking requests). You really nailed the look, I recognized it the instant I saw it.

p.s., Snake Eyes rules.