 Space / 37139
Re: Heavy ion cannon fighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 27 Nov 2004 17:25:53 GMT

In lugnet.space, Thomas Jost wrote:
There are two pairs of sublight-engines and of course there's also a
hyperdrive.

The crew-members have some small quarters in the 'nose' of the fighter.

Well, enough description, have a look at the pictures (please excuse the
poor picture quality/lighting..). Enjoy! Feedback appreciated.

pictures here: http://www.jostonline.ch/gallery/ioncannon

I like it. The red works well with this craft. The round sections capped with
radars on the sides are a good look. The mounting for the huge cannon looks good
and strong. I like the detailing at the engine exhaust as well, as it's not
overdone.

I'm not sold on the boats. Though that is an interesting use, I feel they're a
bit too rounded to match the style of the rest of the craft.

It does look shwooshable though :-)

-Tom McD.
http://www.spamcake.com