 Space / 37149
Re: Heavy ion cannon fighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 28 Nov 2004 17:56:11 GMT

kyle vrieze wrote:

but I would have liked to see more non-right angles, such as a slight
declining angle in the ion cannon, or a downward droop to the side-mounted
pylons.

I actually tried to manage those four engines in 45 degree (of the original
by J.Douglass) but I just couldn't get it right...perhaps I could give it
another try..

I've appreciated past examples of using boat hulls in space MOCs, but in
this
case I don't really care for it--I think they still look like boats.  I
think some combination of slopes would have worked better for the pylons.

These are just minor suggestions, overall I really enjoyed this fighter,
and I hope you keep posting your future MOCs here, because I'd like to
have a look!

Thank you for your words - I hope to have something to show you soon.