 Space / 37288
Re: Heavy ion cannon fighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 2004 12:23:37 GMT

In lugnet.space, Thomas Jost wrote:
   Hi there

Here’s something a built recently: The heavy ion cannon fighter.

The ship was somehow inspired by the work of John Douglass. You can find his ion cannon frigate “Feng Zhu” here: http://www.artships.com/2001/index.php

I think your is way better than his. It’s such a great-looking design, I think you’ve really improved on the original, I much prefer yours. Which is really the way it should be - after all, why imitate if you’re not refining the concept? I really like your controlled use of gray in the colour scheme, too. Well done!

Cheers,