 Space / 37086
Re: B.I. Joe: Killer Whale Hovercraft
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military
Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 2004 00:37:45 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw wrote:

After a little forced hiatus, Joe is back and he’s hoverin’ to glory!

Excuse the poor photography that morphs dark grey to the toy accurate, altho IRL brick-inaccurate olive drab.

Let a soldja know...

Cheers, Team B.I.J.

It looks great! Having the toy, I have been wanting to build one myself. I have a couple of suggestions if you trying to make it a little more accurate. You could make the missle launchers smaller, just by using 2x4 bricks and sticking the cones on the end of it. There is a ramp on the front that flips down and leads to the troop bay. The guns on top have two guns each. I never liked the motorcycle thatgame with the toy, so no loss there. If you already studied the blueprints and decided that some of the above wasn’t feasible, I certainly understand. It is a very impressive model. Yo Joe!