 Space / 37087
Re: B.I. Joe: Killer Whale Hovercraft
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military
Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 2004 02:22:44 GMT

Memories, memories..... I don’t want to bother you with that...

Wonderfull MOC Gil! At first glance it looks basic, but plenty of details caught my attention : the propeller and the rudders, the guns on top of the craft, the mines (are they mines?) on the back...

Eh, heu, one question though. Is this craft *really* meant to kill whales?????? :-p

Cheers,

JP.