 Space / 37143
Re: Berlinetta
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 28 Nov 2004 08:13:51 GMT

In lugnet.space, Geoffrey Hyde wrote:

“JP RIGNAULT” jprignault@itnetwork.fr wrote in message news:I7rJ0y.Dpq@lugnet.com...
   Gil, very funny indeed! I started this MOC on last Sunday. And of course I thought about Magnum PI. I wanted to try and have Tom Selleck as staring minifig, but I couldn’t find any torso with hawaïan shirt... I’m not sure it can be found.

Did you try looking through the stores on bricklink for anything suitably printed?

Here’s a few possibilities, you could probably swap or mix’n’match legs, face, hair etc.:

Surfboard on Ocean :

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=mkfields&itemID=1860922

Island with Palm and Sun:

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=catalinn&itemID=2266001

Palm Tree:

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=wlargo&itemID=2117295

Those contain direct links to stores which currently have them (as complete minifigs) on bricklink. I’m sure you could find something suitably printed for sale on bricklink, if that selection above doesn’t suit your needs. ;-)

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde

Or perhaps this one from several Xtreme Stunts sets. The minifig is available on BrickLink, though you may still be able to find some of the sets on clearance somewhere.

That is a slick MOC JP. Nicely done as always.

Peace and loud shirts,

Professor Whateverly