 Space / 37300
Re: Berlinetta
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 2004 02:02:07 GMT

   Well, as Paul said, this MOC was the Subject of Discussion (hehe, SoD) at the last Melbourne get together, it’s a really excellent hovercar. it’s compact, it’s racy, it’s swooshable and most importantly it’s red.

I really like the control interface, the windscreen is clever, as is the seats, the mirrors match the line of the car quite well and the doors are quite special.

however, I find that the yellow and red trans bricks don’t stand out too well on the red, perhaps there could be black plates behind the aforementioned trans yellow and red.

Anyway, now I’m inspired to make a hover car......

Leg Godt

Travis Matheson

Thanks Travis! You’re right about the trans red and yellow : yesterday making the instructions I tryed to use some black background rather than the red, and the result is really good, much better! Thanks for the idea!

Cheers,

JP.