 Space / 37121
Re: Berlinetta
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 26 Nov 2004 07:13:47 GMT

"JP RIGNAULT" <jprignault@itnetwork.fr> wrote in message
news:I7rJ0y.Dpq@lugnet.com...
Gil, very funny indeed! I started this MOC on last Sunday. And of course I
thought about Magnum PI. I wanted to try and have Tom Selleck as staring
minifig, but I couldn't find any torso with hawaïan shirt... I'm not sure
it can
be found.

Did you try looking through the stores on bricklink for anything suitably
printed?

Here's a few possibilities, you could probably swap or mix'n'match legs,
face, hair etc.:

Surfboard on Ocean :

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=mkfields&itemID=1860922

Island with Palm and Sun:

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=catalinn&itemID=2266001

Palm Tree:

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=w_largo&itemID=2117295

Those contain direct links to stores which currently have them (as complete
minifigs) on bricklink.  I'm sure you could find something suitably printed
for sale on bricklink, if that selection above doesn't suit your needs.  ;-)

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde