 Space / 37107
Re: Berlinetta
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 25 Nov 2004 05:14:31 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jean-Pascal Rignault wrote:
   Hi all,

Here is my attempt at making a space Ferrari.

Very nice. Sleek and very ferrai like, Very little changes I can sugest as it is already compact and well balanced.

The only things I could suggest is a black hinge top and bricks (are they 1x1 tiles next to the headlight brick?) under the windscreen (simlilar to the air vents on the gto), and smoke 1x2 tiles fior the headlights. But thats a personal choice :)

otherwise, a fantastic car, which is making me more annoyied that hover cars don’t exist yet :

Aaron A