 Space / 36512
Re: Announcing: Space Wheels Contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 2004 22:56:37 GMT

In lugnet.space, Avery Christy wrote:

Can someone enter more than one wheeled Space MOC in the contest?

My question is, do those multiple entries all have to be at the same time?

Not at all. Enter as many as you like, whenever you like - as long as we receive the email before the closing date.

   -Fearing a visit from Lenny now that I know he too is in Florida, Avery

Hurricane Lenny?