 Space / 36511
Re: "Spartan" medium assault mecha
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 2004 18:31:05 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Andrew Todd Amacher wrote:
Check out my latest experiment with the new clicking ball and socket hinges, the
"Spartan"-

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=100456

With this one, unlike my "Juggernaut" design, I left the hinges exposed for the
sake of lightness and used the Alpla Team socket bricks at the shoulders and
hips to achieve a slimmer build.

LMKWYT,
Todd

Hey Todd,

I like the overall chunkyness to this one.  My favorite part though is the
hands.  They're simple and effective.  I think I have hand envy.  But seriously
I think that Lego should put out a set like this one.  I would buy it over the
Titan XP. Cool stuff.

Jeff