 Space / 36399
Re: Announcing: Space Wheels Contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 2004 12:29:20 GMT

In lugnet.space, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

. You spacers just couldn’t take it if real talent (or I, please don’t confuse the two) won.

Hehe. The part of Keith ‘Smack’ Goldman to now be played by Larry ‘Smackity’ Pieniazek....

;)

All tossing aside, the only stipulation is that at least one wheel be in contact with the ground for the purpose and execution of conveyance through rotation over said ground. I’m sure there are bunnyholes in logic that could be dug aruond this rule as well, but you know....spirit of the law and all that...I think most should get the jist.

We are hoping that this little event will get folks building and contributing from other areas such as town, train etc. due to the ground-based concept.

As for pre-annoucing prizes? Well...perhaps we’re still parting ways on that. Build for fun. Build for bragging rights. Build because your older brother always took your bricks, but where is he now...Mr. Big Shot lawyer who always gets to sit at the head of the table, jingling his Audi keys, oooh look at Mr..um.. well..yes. I think the winners will like what comes their way...the surprise is half the fun. Just like those little bags Bobby Fenlon’s 10th birthday party. Great surprise bags....cake sucked tho’.

Cheers, -Gil