 Space / 36508
Re: Announcing: Space Wheels Contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 2004 01:31:36 GMT

Can someone enter more than one wheeled Space MOC in the contest?

My question is, do those multiple entries all have to be at the same time? I only ask this in genuine honesty ‘cause I was looking at a Mars landscape thinking of the perfect vehicle to use on it, I got an idea and built it and pictured it and it is ready to go... but, I also have another idea that I had when I was first thinking about this contest, and I have not even started that one yet...

Long story short, I don’t want to blow my one submission on just one of the two great ideas I had for this contest, maybe three. Should I just wait until they are all ready?

-Fearing a visit from Lenny now that I know he too is in Florida, Avery