 Space / 36396
Re: Announcing: Space Wheels Contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 2004 06:20:55 GMT

In lugnet.space, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Allister McLaren wrote:

   The only rule is that your model must use at least one wheel to get around.

Can someone enter a Space MOC with more than one wheel in the contest?

Is there an upper limit? Can the wheels be used as engines? How about wings? How about wings that ARE engines? Or would those all count as other rules?

The only rule is that your model must use at least one wheel to get around.

I’m sorry if that’s not complicated enough for you. One hint though - if a wheel shaped part is used as an engine, then it’s not a wheel. My only other suggestion is to enter something you think fits, and wait until December to see if it wins.

Cheers,

Allister