 Space / 36839
Re: Announcing: Space Wheels Contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 2004 18:12:21 GMT

I thought I would try my hand at this little adventure too.I bring you the ATG (All Terran Gyroscope)!

Some photos:

Overall

Cockpit

I haven’t come across anyone using this type of build before so I thought I try and see what I could come up with. It does work in that the cockpit will keep level while spinning or moving in general. If you want to see more of this model click here