 Space / 36401
Re: Announcing: Space Wheels Contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 2004 13:26:22 GMT

In lugnet.space, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

From the previous post:

   I think you way overstep yourself comparing my pitiful efforts to his mad skillz... in fact if I were he(2) I’d be annoyed at your impertinence right about now.

   1 - about how I heard that it wasn’t true that the key phrase “get around” was inspired by what the mothers of the contest organizers did for fun in their adolescence. It’s NOT true, right?

And, from upthread:
“As for your suggestion to enter something and see, homey don’t play that.”

I, for one, find ++Lar with Rap Dictionary Function a refreshing change. Homey the Clown quotes, pluralizing with a Z, and yo-momma rhetoric - my hat is indeed off to you, playa! Keep it real!

-nk