 Space / 36293
Re: Explorer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 2004 04:34:06 GMT

   In lugnet.space, Jeff Szklennik wrote:

   The custom bridge screen decals(?) even follow the classic space computer design ethic to a ‘T’. It has a very ‘Enterprise’/’early Trek’ feel to it- I think that’s GREAT. Very clean & stylish design. Is there any interior detail, crawlspaces or engine coils in the engines? Well played.

Thanks, Jeff. The sticker graphics are here if you want to check them out in detail:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/DanJassim/Artwork/navcomm-sticker1.jpg http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/DanJassim/Artwork/schematic-sticker1.jpg

I left the interior of the side engines hollow. The underside engine section does have some exterior greebling (more like jumbo greebling) but I haven’t taken any underside pics yet. More to come...

--Dan