 Space / 36290
Re: Explorer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 2004 04:07:47 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jeff Findley wrote: • <snipped>
The exterior is very cool as well.  You've captured the look I like in a deep
space vessel very well.  Massive, industrial, unconstrained by aerodynamics.
It would fit in well in the Star Wars universe, Disney's The Black Hole, or
even Alien (the original movie).

Thanks, Jeff. Yes, this model was multi-inspired, but probably leaning toward
Battlestar and Star Wars.

--Dan