 Space / 36247
Re: Explorer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 2004 15:27:42 GMT

dan. the things i dont like about this are common to the thing i dont like about the universe and everything inside of it so dont take offence at that. otherwise i like just enough stare at it all day and not quite enough to name my first born child after it. im so glad you keeping up with building the ships and that you keep raising the bar on quality and detail and sticker design. did you know that a tribe of herders in kerblakistan worship those stickers as gods? they make sacrafices of goat milk and goat testees.lenyu