 Space / 35853
Re: Yeah, remember that big white and blue space ship at Brickfest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 2004 18:06:04 GMT

In lugnet.space, Adrian Drake wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Christian Allred wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Kyle Vrieze wrote:
   You really made good use of all that interior space! There are so many great details, I loved clicking through all the photos. Some of my favorites:

You missed mentioning possibly the funniest one of all: The Big Red Button marked “Do Not Push” on the bridge. That was hilarious.

Now one is forced to wonder, what does that button do? :-)

I was wondering when somebody would notice that.

That’s the button that transforms the Tribunal into fighting robot mode. Unfortunately, the designers of the ship and the transforming mechanism failed to create sufficient internal space for the crew, so they all get pulverized by gears and moving mechanisms or vented into space during the transformation sequence. The shipbuilders realized this after the first crew was lost, so they labelled the transformation button with a sign to tell people not to push it.

Adrian

Darn it - I was hoping that it represented the History Eraser Button from the Ren & Stimpy episode “Space Madness.”

Bob

Of course, Stimpy HAD to push the button, and as a result, no more Ren & Stimpy. :-(