 Space / 35700
Re: Yeah, remember that big white and blue space ship at Brickfest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 23 Aug 2004 01:56:08 GMT

In lugnet.space, Adrian Drake wrote:
   I agree with you though, that is one of the (many) things that I dislike about brickfrenzy.com’s current design. But with 97 MOCs spread out over 191 html pages, it will take a frighteningly large amount of effort to port everything over to a new layout, and so I continue to procrastinate.

Sounds like a good time to hire...

PHP-Script Man!

If you scripted your site, the website could autmagically make thumbs for you (I think you can even crop images in PHP to preserve dimensions) and layout your model pages and category pages. Heck, if you get all into it like Kyle, you can even skin your site so everytime you get tired of the look you can add a new defualt skin without wrecking content. :)

I’d go to Kyle’s house with a whole bunch of donuts and ask for his help...

-JHK