 Space / 35687
Re: Yeah, remember that big white and blue space ship at Brickfest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 22 Aug 2004 21:23:24 GMT

That’s nice, but where’s the, um, Landing Gear?

:-)

Adrian, that ROCKS! I really don’t think I can comprehend the enormity of it without having seen it in person. Congrats.

How much did you have to repair once you got it to BF?

James Wilson
Dallas, TX