 Space / 35715
Re: Yeah, remember that big white and blue space ship at Brickfest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 23 Aug 2004 12:15:41 GMT

In lugnet.space, William R. Ward wrote:
In lugnet.announce.moc, Adrian Drake wrote:
I finally got the pictures of it.  So you get to see it.

<http://www.brickfrenzy.com/space_tribunal.html
<http://www.brickfrenzy.com/images/space/tribunal/S_00_front1.jpg>>

The shuttle will probably get posted tomorrow.  Unless it already is
tomorrow, in which case I'll do it today.

Adrian

<http://www.brickfrenzy.com>

*thud*

(that was the sound of my jaw hitting the table)

--Bill.

You might want to get that looked at.  Seems like it would be uncomfortable ;)

Adrian