 Space / 34180
Re: New MOC: Pirate Cruiser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 3 Jun 2004 16:35:01 GMT

Soren, this is a masterpiece!

Like others have said, the shape is superb, as is the detailing. I particularly like your weapon systems; they really inspire me, especially those nifty missiles. Unlike others, I kinda dig the white&red wing-like pieces at the back, and the engines; you have to be consistent when you build within your own theme.

:-)

This MOC is really near perfect, but I do have a request for future designs... Could you perhaps increase the interiors a bit? I know you’re fairly confined when building tapering hulls and such, but I would like to see more ‘insides’.

Anyways, this is really an excellent MOC, Soren. I’m going to start work on a similar craft soon, and I will definitely look at your Cruiser for inspiration.

Good luck with future projects.

Mladen Pejic