 Space / 34091
Re: New MOC: Pirate Cruiser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 2004 02:45:26 GMT

In lugnet.space, Kyle Vrieze wrote:

I love it!  Looking at it makes me want to cruise the spaceways in it,
searching for cargo ships to hijack.  This thing's got studs going nine
different ways at once.  So many greeble designs to copy...

Thank you. Nothing like jacking a freighter full of goodies to get your day
started off right.

Other than the small cabin, is there more stuff on the inside?  Looks awfully
big on the outside to contain just the cabin.

Nope. I figured the interior was large enough and left it at that.

So what's not to like?  Well, I'm not a big fan of the engine outlet, but I
think that's just personal taste.

It's the style, I'm not crazy about it either.

Awesome MOC!

Thanks again

Soren