 Space / 34105
Re: New MOC: Pirate Cruiser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 2004 20:08:37 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw wrote:

Wow.  This is great work Soren.  I'm marveling at the lengths you went to to
get the taper coming down to the front, yet the SNOT isn't too much...all
parts looks so well integrated.

Thanks. I very nearly went crazy(er) trying to get the angles to line up.

Is that a little EVA pod in the top?

I wish. That's one of the things I had to leave out. Maybe in the next one.

The interiors...the greebs...the colour blocking.....just love it.

Excellent build, man.

Thank you.

Soren