 Space / 34087
Re: New MOC: Pirate Cruiser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 2004 01:31:52 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Maddison wrote:

   Wow. Very nice. The overall shape is very familiar, yet original. Nice job on the exterior greebles/sensors/weapons. Looks great. I especially like the way a splash of white and dk red contrast the grey and yellow.

Inspiration

I just took the basic shape and went from there. It took a long time to get the angles on the lower hull right but it was worth it.

Guns and greebs are my specialties. I was jonesin’ to get the basics finished so I could pretty it up :).

For some reason the grey/yellow/white/dk red scheme is fascinating to me, I’ve used variations on it several times and it never seems to get old...

   On to the interior, I love the trans. blue car roof bit as a viewscreen. That’s my new very favorite lego thing.

Thank you. It looks even better in plain clear. If only they made that part in trans green...

   And not only is the craft great, but you get the award for the best spacecraft name. Classy.

Thanks.

   Well done sir.

Thank you, sir *salute*

Soren