 Space / 34093
Re: New MOC: Pirate Cruiser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 2004 03:53:57 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Soren Roberts wrote:

   Pictures were taken outdoors because it barely fits on my desk, let alone my photo backround. Just over 100 studs long.

Enjoy!

Soren
Very nicely done! I love the detail work and the different uses of SNOT. Your use of the clear roof insert is very original...and I think I’ll borrow it (and claim it as my own when your not around ;) This is a model I’d love to dee first hand! Not wild about the name but thats just my style.

Great MOC, Matt