 Space / 33688
Re: Large Intrepid-class Space MOC - Never seen as big a ship posted yet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 15 May 2004 00:34:12 GMT

In lugnet.space, Lee Meyer wrote:
I've posted some pics of the most detailed, heaviest, biggest ship I ever built.
It is a 7-deck model of an Intrepid-class (I believe) starship, the kind Voyager
was - for you Trek fans.

SNIP

Lee

WOW!  That's absolutely fantastic!  All those slopes are great for the
application!  and interior too!  Wow!  this is SO great it'll take me awile to
take it all in.  I'm actually so amazed i can't think of anything else to say.

Jeff