 Space / 33568
Re: Jade Empire: Tzu Fighter Bomber
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 11 May 2004 20:28:32 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw wrote:
   High praise from King Jade! Thanks man...this was a slow build actually. Only had short amounts of time here and there, but I think that made it a better product in the end. I have a tendency to try and overcomplicate my stuff..this was a nice, simple build.

Cheers, -G

King Jade, eh? :)

I know slow builds. Boy do I know ‘em. Until PDX, literally everything I built was through a long process of adding pieces here and there, ignoring the model for a week, coming back to it, etc. Now though, I build as I’m inspired, and I’m pretty eager to finish something that excites me.

Hoping to see more Jade Empire from you, Gil

--Ryan W.