 Space / 33682
Re: Jade Empire: Tzu Fighter Bomber
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 14 May 2004 17:20:42 GMT

In lugnet.space, Ley Ward wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw wrote:
   Hopping on the big, green bandwagon....

http://home.cogeco.ca/~tarchive/Toradoch/xx_Toradoch_misc_tzu.htm

Cheers, -Gil

Excellent as always Gil. It’s proof that a virtually SNOT-free design can be so much more than a bunch of stuff stuck on a few wedge plates. Sleek and tastefully greebled...I hear swooshing...well done.

Having said all that, of course I would single out a little bit of SNOT... I really like the instrument panel/display, it’s so ‘why didn’t I think of that?’...perfect.

Peace and perfection,

Professor Whateverly

Thanks kindly Ley. Yes..it was fun not to wrestle technic half pins with studs and oddly forced snot applications for once.

It’s funny...that little HUD was a last minute solution to fix a problem closing the canopy, yet it’s come to be seemingly one of the most memorable parts of the ship. The little chance discoveries that make this hobby rock.

Cheers, -Gil