 Space / 33473
Jade Empire: Tzu Fighter Bomber
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 10 May 2004 13:52:55 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hopping on the big, green bandwagon....

Cheers, -Gil

Message has 8 Replies:
  Re: Jade Empire: Tzu Fighter Bomber

(...) Cool and unsual shape. I'm pretty sure your source for inspiration in this case will open my eyes to see spacecrafts everywhere. I especially like the thrusters cause the do not use special parts but still look very functional. Daniel (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)
  Re: Jade Empire: Tzu Fighter Bomber

(...) Most excellent. I like the split at the front, overall a very neat ship, and I deffinately see the klingon blade influence. It also reminds me just a little bit of an old Blacktron ship, though with the cockpit at the back. Glad to see I (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)
  Re: Jade Empire: Tzu Fighter Bomber

Tzu've done a great job with this moc Gil. I like the stretched out look to it, and the nose section as particularly cool w/the gray r2 heads underneath. I also liked the uncluttered design of the engines. The removable iridium core, at least thats (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)
  Re: Jade Empire: Tzu Fighter Bomber

Gil, way cool, man. Your ships always have this completeness about them that I love. No exception here, of course. Beautiful contribution to the Jade Empire forces. Favorite features are the torpedoes on the underside and the studlessness and the (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)
  Re: Jade Empire: Tzu Fighter Bomber

(...) I like the slight tilt of the front mandibles, and I really like vessels with smooth lines except for small, focused, greeblies but I just wish I could match the smoothness of the lines on this ship. Way to work in a technic fin, too. The one (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)
  Re: Jade Empire: Tzu Fighter Bomber

(...) Yo G. Y'know, I was starting to decide that I'm not a really big fan of the grey and green scheme for JE mocs. But this sweet number just might change my mind. I really dig the front end; the overall aggressive feel of it. Other things I like (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)
  Re: Jade Empire: Tzu Fighter Bomber

(...) Cool. Nice to see how popular the 3x12 wedge slope is. A couple more piccies wouldn't go astray - maybe a top-down view of the ship and a better look at the rear underside? Cheers, (URL) Sci-Fi LEGO> (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)
  Re: Jade Empire: Tzu Fighter Bomber

(...) Excellent as always Gil. It's proof that a virtually SNOT-free design can be so much more than a bunch of stuff stuck on a few wedge plates. Sleek and tastefully greebled...I hear swooshing...well done. Having said all that, of course I would (...) (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)