 Space / 33486
Re: Jade Empire: Tzu Fighter Bomber
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 10 May 2004 17:31:13 GMT

Tzu’ve done a great job with this moc Gil. I like the stretched out look to it, and the nose section as particularly cool w/the gray r2 heads underneath. I also liked the uncluttered design of the engines. The removable iridium core, at least thats what we assume it is..after all, it might be a a cannister of mouthwash, was a nice touch. Overall, A very satisfying moc that’s tzure to please the hot weather crowd. Nice work.

-Keith.