 Space / 33487
Re: NEW Moc: Space Container
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 10 May 2004 17:44:44 GMT

Gotta love the level of detail on this container, but I agree with Jeff that we need more pics! It reminds me of a container by a Japanese builder who’s name escapes me, but this is really good. What kind of interior dimensions are we looking at here...could you fit a dinosaur in there? How about Leonard’s head? Seriously, its a great looking, hardcore industrial container. I like the feet, or whatever you call them. Good work,

-Keith