 Space / 33555
Re: NEW Moc: Space Container - PICS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 11 May 2004 16:14:40 GMT

In lugnet.space, Daniel Hamann wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Roy Whitford wrote:
   ...wow. Of course, this leads one to wonder about if there
are smaller containers inside, opening-up to reveal smaller
containers, opening-up to reveal...

I also agree with one point--more pics, please! I’m kinda
curious as to how this thing opens and what can be
stored inside of it.

Hi Roy and everybody else,

thank’s for your interest. Here’s another picture:

One side opens up entirely. The roof can be opened, too. The part of the roof above the airlock door can be removed to look inside. The ramp folds down, slides out like a drawer and then lowers to the ground. The balcony to the left is right behind the airlock door. Underneath, there’s a locker for the storage of tools.

The robot has the same purpose like the cranes in those ancient factory floors of 1900-2000.

As you can see now, the container is basically empty and ready to be loaded. This container is designed to transport mid-sized construction machinery to building sites and stay there during construction as garage to store and -if nescessary- repair machinery.

PLMKWYT!

Daniel

This is *incredibly* cool. I love the robot inside. I really like stuff like this. Containers rock and this might be the god of all space shipping containers.

   [ j o n ]
zemi.net
moonbase
myspace