 Space / 33537
Re: Jade Empire: Tzu Fighter Bomber
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 11 May 2004 13:43:00 GMT

In lugnet.space, Kenn Oldham wrote:

I like the slight tilt of the front mandibles, and I really like vessels with smooth lines except for small, focused, greeblies but I just wish I could match the smoothness of the lines on this ship. Way to work in a technic fin, too. The one thing I’m not sure I like is that the engines seem too small relative the ship. Looks darn cool, anyway.

Kenn

Thanks Ken. I seem to use the tilt construction often (most would be correct in saying ‘too often’)...I like how it breaks up the main beam line of the ship. Greebs are a tough and new item for me....thanks for saying that they work in this case! Heh..you should have seen the engines before...they were half the size until our esteemed curator suggested they might profit from a beefin’ up.

Thanks!

-Gil