 Space / 33569
Re: New MOC: Proverb - Eastern Block Racer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 11 May 2004 20:36:04 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Maddison wrote:
   An entry for Mark’s Civvie contest. The Proverb EB Racer:

Wooo Chris awesome model! I just look at it and my fingers start to twitch, wanting to swoosh it.

It’s been said before by others, but you have this way with landing gear that’s just beautiful. I can’t do it, so when I see you pull it off time and again I’m always amazed.

The fins are what make this work (for me) as an EB racer... take those off and I honestly would not agree with this being an Eastern Block craft. Great work on those!

Oh and I love the intakes.

--Ryan W.