 Space / 33572
Re: New MOC: Proverb - Eastern Block Racer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 11 May 2004 23:03:56 GMT

In lugnet.space, Ryan Wood wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Chris Maddison wrote:
   An entry for Mark’s Civvie contest. The Proverb EB Racer:

Wooo Chris awesome model! I just look at it and my fingers start to twitch, wanting to swoosh it.

I heartily agree.

It’s been said before by others, but you have this way with landing gear that’s just beautiful. I can’t do it, so when I see you pull it off time and again I’m always amazed.

So copy it. I for one will be using that sweet front landing gear design at the first opportunity.

Allister