 Space / 33573
33572  |  33574
Subject:
It lives on that one planet!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 12 May 2004 00:19:42 GMT

Hello People of .Space.

You might remember me from such posts as “A very special floating heads christmas” and “Fear My Terrible Carrot!!”

Well now I’m here with a new MOC. Yippiee Hurray!

Yes folks, a new MOC. A Floating Head MOC.

Without further ado I present to you...The...FHP H series(The “H” stands for Hovercar).

Click image for gallery.

I built this here hovercar for Mr. Sandlin’s Civilian MOC Contest.

I hope you’ve enjoyed this wonderful story.

PLMKWYTOED!

T. Scott Deering