 Space / 33574
Re: New MOC: Proverb - Eastern Block Racer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 12 May 2004 00:26:32 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jean-Pascal Rignault wrote:
   Hi Chris,

Very nice racer you acheived here! Very cool landing gear! I guess especially the front one must have been quite some work....

And of course this red color, screaming fast fast fast!

Thanks JP. It was an accident how nicely that front landing gear fit, I swear. Just happened to work out. As for the red color, I wanted to do one EB craft that was primarily red, as opposed to a highlight color.

Thanks!