 Space / 33651
Re: It lives on that one planet!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 14 May 2004 06:15:17 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tim Deering wrote:
   Hello People of .Space.

You might remember me from such posts as “A very special floating heads christmas” and “Fear My Terrible Carrot!!”

Well now I’m here with a new MOC. Yippiee Hurray!

Yes folks, a new MOC. A Floating Head MOC.

Without further ado I present to you...The...FHP H series(The “H” stands for Hovercar).

Click image for gallery.

I built this here hovercar for Mr. Sandlin’s Civilian MOC Contest.

I hope you’ve enjoyed this wonderful story.

PLMKWYTOED!

T. Scott Deering

I’m not sure what the Oxford English Dictionary has to do with letting you know what I think (though it can be a valuable resource...)

I like the trucklike front grille, etc and the disc (a floating head theme?) in the middle gives it a ‘spinning-top’ aesthetic. It really does seem all about ‘floating’ as opposed to swooshing. Keep floatin’...

Peace and hovering,

W. Ley Ward (aka F. Professor Whateverly)