 Space / 33041
Re: The Oakland
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 2004 16:21:55 GMT

In lugnet.space, Samuel Morrison wrote:
I really love this design - it is so far off from all of the other designs we
see. The part that impressed me the most was the lack of space inside the ship -
it is too jam packed with stuff to afford living and work space, just like a
real warship. Functionallity over comfort.

Thanks to all for the complements and comments.  I started out looking for a
submarine feel with the "head" portion, and went from there.  I'm glad that
impression came across.  Thanks again.

Kenn