 Space / 33016
Re: The Oakland
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 2004 12:42:18 GMT

In lugnet.space, Kenn Oldham wrote:

It’s been a long, long time since I posted anything. Maybe this will get me back into it. Comments and advice are welcome. Thanks.

Wow! What a great use of elements. The stair turbine, the cannon cart engine nozzles, and of course the boat hull, er, hull. Very clever and it gives the ship a very distincitve look. I like it! The engine detail is nicely done too. The main entry looks ineresting but I can’t make out much because the photo is a bit dark.

And that colour scheme works surprisingly well. Black, brown and red. I must try it sometime.

Cheers,