 Space / 31831
    Re: Is it just me, or... —Steven McDonough
   (...) I have several mocs to take pictures of and post, but everytime I think about doing that I remember how little feedback my posts get and think why bother. Of course they were somewhat shown in IndyLUG's moonbase layout so you may have seen (...) (21 years ago, 16-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Is it just me, or... —Mark Sandlin
   (...) Post your MOCs and don't sit around and wait for praise. I've posted plenty of MOCs that only got one or two replies. It happens to everyone. It's easy to blame it on "cliquey", but not easy to ask yourself if your MOC was really awesome. (...) (21 years ago, 16-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Is it just me, or... —Steven McDonough
   (...) I build my creations only for myself. I post my creations for feedback. I like to try out different styles and building techniques. Sometimes they work and sometimes they don't, and I can usually tell which is which by myself but not always. I (...) (21 years ago, 16-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Is it just me, or... —Mark Sandlin
     (...) I think you're just whining now. I've also posted some MOCs that didn't get much feedback. (URL) (3 replies)> (URL) (Oh no! Only one reply!)> Looking back at the newsgroup, I noticed that you posted 3 MOCs back in mid-December, a very busy (...) (21 years ago, 16-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

         Re: Is it just me, or... —Steven McDonough
     (...) Man, that was exactly what I was trying not to sound like. I rewrote my post so many times last night trying to say what I meant. I thought I got it. Then I re-read it today and it sounds extremely whiney. If you believe it, I was trying to (...) (21 years ago, 16-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Is it just me, or... —Leonard Hoffman
     (...) This is a definate problem on Lugnet - but I don't see the cause as excessive "cliques". Blaming it on cliques is a convienent, easy way to blame the community, rather than anything else. One of the things to understand here is that we are a (...) (21 years ago, 16-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

        On complaining... —Jon Palmer
   (...) Your MOCs suck. Ok, the Ezekiel is fairly interesting but that's about it. You barely have anything on Brickshelf. You used to have a site but I can't find it. So let me get this straight... You apparently care enough about the whole MOC (...) (21 years ago, 16-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: On complaining... —Allister McLaren
     (...) Haha. Nice line. I think it's funny how posts whining about a lack of responses always seem to generate lots of responses. Allister p.s. stay tuned for a much delayed moc. It's black and boxy - you guys are gonna hate it ;) (21 years ago, 16-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: On complaining... —Steven McDonough
   (...) Yeah when I graduated, I lost my website host(the college). I always posted everything there instead of on Brickshelf. I still have the photos, but almost all of them are even more photographicly lacking. Many of them were taken with a video (...) (21 years ago, 17-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)