 Space / 31522
Re: Moonbase at Brickfest... how was it planned?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 26 Feb 2004 22:34:56 GMT

In lugnet.space, Huw Millington wrote:
I've seen the pictures... it was very impressive! How was it planned? Did
the participants agree a track plan before the show, was it thrown together
on the day (unlikely, I should think), or was a connection standard
specified?

I am hoping to do a moonbase with monorail setup at the Brickish Association
AGM in April and any hints would be much appreciated.

From what I remember, the two huge modules had monorail, train and racer track
built in and the rest of the track was built up over the days after most of the
moonbase modules had been setup.  Some stantions were literally stuck on top of
people's buildings - nothing stood in the way of the monorail.

Simon Denscombe