 Space / 31504
31503  |  31505
Subject:
Moonbase at Brickfest... how was it planned?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 2004 22:02:17 GMT

I've seen the pictures... it was very impressive! How was it planned? Did
the participants agree a track plan before the show, was it thrown together
on the day (unlikely, I should think), or was a connection standard
specified?

I am hoping to do a moonbase with monorail setup at the Brickish Association
AGM in April and any hints would be much appreciated.

Huw