 Space / 30527
Re: Space MOC: Nebula-III
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 22 Jan 2004 23:31:18 GMT

In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer wrote:
In lugnet.announce.moc, Tony Hafner wrote:
Meet Mike Nass- teenager, intergalactic racer, and all-around nice guy.¬

Hey, Tony, thats really good!

I like the overall shape and style of it.  Simple flat... looks like a soap bar.
:)

The engines and greebles work well together, and I think that this is a very
elegent little MOC.  Nice work.

Thanks a lot- I really enjoyed working on this.  I've tackled too many large
projects lately and ended up with a big mess of unfinished models.  It was nice
to do a very small model so that I could put plenty of effort into details and
still get it done.

Working on anything else?  I've always been a fan of your stuff- they remind me
a lot of classic space and futuron work.

There's always more in the works, even if it doesn't show.  I have at least 1
more racer that I'll have done by BF and I have 4 moonbases that I have had for
a while, though I haven't photo'd them yet.  Perhaps I'll get some shots of
those soon.  I still need to convert them to the not-so-new standard, though
(shh... don't tell muffin-head).

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com