 Space / 30526
Re: New creation from the twisted mind of Pat Bunn
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 22 Jan 2004 23:27:44 GMT

   In lugnet.space, Joe Meno wrote: In lugnet.space, Patrick Bunn wrote:
   This MOC does contain the January seed part at its core. My son has dubbed it the Robot King. (snip)

Oh and the spike-o’s are a probe-bot sent ahead of troops in rough terrain for recon photos. Versitile and tough they are excellent for sentry work when fitted with weapons

Pretty neat..that organic Bunn look is still there under all the greebling!

Yeah, my favorite part is the battle droid arms for ear-sensors-horns.

The Robot King (RK4377) is an AI soldier android. Equipped with two proton accelerators capable of piercing light armor but limited in the amount of ammo it can hold, it works well in guerrilla ops, hit and run attacks, and limited pincher to hand combat. The RK OS has a fight or flight response to heavy damage giving them a berzerker rage when escape is not possible trying for the kill until all servos and salvos are spent.

Pretty darned neat! I love the claws and the joints you used! And it’s so...warped:)

In the history of Pat Bunn Lego Masterworks I’d say these are only about the 25th insect inspired critter. I guess I’m still tapping into the same vein without noticing until I’m finished.

   Criticism appreciated.

You’re warped!

Tahnks,I think.

   Donations accepted.

I’m broke.

That’s too bad cause Zany Brainy has finally dipped below 50% off.

   Burnt offerings are o.k. too.

Can’t do that...smoke alarm would go off.

Joe .space paparazzi!

Greytron Cpt.Pat Bunn