 Space / 30618
Re: Space MOC: Nebula-III
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 2004 22:36:08 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tom Sciortino wrote:

"Tony Hafner" <lego@NOSPAM.hafhead.com> wrote:
Meet Mike Nass- teenager, intergalactic racer, and all-around nice guy.¬
¬
<http://www.hafhead.com/lego/myspace/nebula3

Nice work.  Those big engines and the pipes feeding them remind me of the
old roadsters with the chrome exhaust pipes coming out from under the hood.
I have to agree on the comment about the bubble canopy.  I probably would
have gone with a convertible look.  Maybe the old style 3x6 windscreen.

I'm working on some other racers, and the ones I've done so far are a little
more serious looking.  This one may end up mismatched just because of that.  Ah,
well- I still like it!

I had forgotten how many fun things you had on your site.  I laugh every
time I see Astro Stalker too.

The original Astro Stalker sits right on top of my monitor in my office, along
with an M-tron one and a blue/black one.  21 pieces of sheer joy.

I just popped out and looked at your site (haven't heard from you in a while!)
It looks like you've been about as busy as me in the last couple of years...
three new galleries in 2003?  I was only vaguely aware of the IP contest, and
I'm looking at all of your entries- I just love the outhouse and the Frost Fly.
The Turbo Sled is pretty cool too, and the research station... well... it has
its place, eh?

"Holly Nass" indeed...  ;)

I was beginning to wonder if anyone had noticed the pun.  That's the name I used
back when I played Race Drivin' Deluxe (Super Stunt track all the way!!)

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com